Monday, April 16, 2007

Xin hao luan... lol...

As much as I really want something to happen between us...
That's not how she sees it?

Am I jumping to conclusion or making myself one?

Lying to myself once again?

So much to tell... not sure if she wants to hear it...

one thing for sure and its the fact for all I know now...

I heart her so much, so much... but we are just friends...

Back to realilty...

Tomorrow she starts sch... lol... gambate!€

Surpressing my heart...
Vacuum all the air out...
The fear of rejection...
Afraid the verdict of death sentence...
Thats the only reason my stops my from entering the court,
to defend my stand.
Afraid that her evidence may be vaild.
I plead guilty.
As I hope for a second chance...
A chance to redeem...
To live again...
To love again...
Love you...

No comments: