Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I am out of my mind...

Been inside me for a very long time and i just bleah everything out...

Call me dead... cause I am dead... I might as well be dead...
Scared to hell sia... but I did it again...

I thought it is rather clear cut and simple... but it is not...

what else to do... to make myself happy...
(god i hate the gloomy face of mine... even long time no see friends thought that i am fierce...)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Found a job... oh yeah! a job... finally can have a reason to step out of the house... but there goes my holiday...

$6.5 per hr mon-fri 9-6pm...
gees... i will be working my ass off...

perhaps it will help to clear things off my mind... really wished and thought about too much things lately...

I need an answer...
any kind will do...
to subdue my raging flame...
to revive my dying soul...

No comments: