Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Am contented bah...

I have some doubts but even it is all a dream, it is a good dream...

Finally finished FMA? ( lol can finally return it to pok after more then a year )

Guess things could nv be too perfect to me, as I have to be sick today... gosh~ keep sneezing non-stop...
Really shitty... of all the days I have to be sick when I'm with her...

I duno what's up with me... And I know I need a job badly...
Firstly finacial crisis? (no income but output alot...)
To freaking kill time...

She seems really troubled... but she doesn't seems to want to talk abt it...
Hope that she's okay... =/

Haha... really got things want to tell her but not sure if she has to mood to listen to me... or she want to hear stuff about it...
My thoughts are contridicting myself big time...

I still think the "poem" if it can be consided as one to be very beautiful...

Hear my plead,
my heart bleed.
With your ear,
splashing of tear.
Questions of so?
Answered with soul.
Hear me out,
wide and loud.
Misses you much,
be my dear?
With me march,
with no fear.

-NSY

it's for her bah...
Lots of meaning inside duno who could understand it...

No comments: